Tuesday 29 September 2015

My Go-To Scents

Thought I'd share my all time favourite perfumes with you tonight. I'm really into perfumes and love discovering and trying new ones. I think smelling nice is really important and the right scent can reflect your personality. Here are my top 4...

Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto

Scent Description: Seductive and dark, with notes of orchid, black vanilla and ebony wood.

Best For: I prefer using this scent in autumn/winter as its quite spicy and suits those seasons better. Also, its perfect for an evening out at a nice restaurant or bar.

One Word To Describe This Perfume: Distinctive.

Price At Debenhams: Starts at £35.00 for 30ml.


Rihanna Reb'l Fleur

Scent Description: Sweet, sensual and spicy, with notes of red berries, plum and peach, tuberose, vanilla, coconut, amber, musk and patchouli. 

Best For: This scent suits any season as its very versatile. I wear it day and night and it lasts well. It is another distinctive scent as I've had a few people ask what perfume I'm wearing on many occasions. 

One Word To Describe This Perfume: Sexy.

Price At Debenhams: Starts at £30.00 for 50ml.

Link To Buy: Debenhams Reb'l Fleur


Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb

Scent Description: Floral and feminine, with notes of tea, bergamot, musk, amber and patchouli, and a huge 'flowerbomb' of floral notes including sambac jasmine, orange, cataleya orchid, freesia, India osmanthus and rose.

Best For: Girly girls who love flowers. This scent is luxurious and beautiful, perfect for daytime wear as its soft. It gives me a nostalgic feeling when I smell it as it reminds me of summertime, when flowers are blooming.

One Word To Describe This Perfume: Floral (oviously!).

Price At Debenhams: Starts at £50.00 for 30ml.

Link To Buy: Debenhams Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb



Thierry Mugler Womanity

Scent Description: Powerfully yet feminine, with distinctive notes of ripe fig fruit, black caviar and fig tree wood.

Best For: This is my favourite scent. I wear it because its one of thos perfumes that makes you feel confident and empowered. Even the name is empowering for women! Its perfect for all seasons but seems to smell bettet in winter, as its woody and spicy. Its another perfume that I've had many positive comments on.

One Word To Describe This Perfume: Sophisticated

Price At Debenhams: Starts at £39.50 for 30ml (All Thierry Mugler perfumes come in eco refillable bottles).

Link To Buy: Debenhams Thierry Mugler Womanity


So theres my top 4 go-to perfumes. I like buying my perfume from Debenhams, as they always have tester bottles out to try before you buy, and the staff are really knowledgeable about different scents. All the links I've included in this post go straight to the product page on Debenhams website.

What are your favourite perfumes? Comment below and tell me as I love trying recommended products :)

Love,

Lauren xo

No comments:

Post a Comment